Friday, November 7, 2008

# 78 The Kidnappers_ Phantom Comic

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d17b17688c5c8716d2db6fb9a8902bda

WISHYOU ALL A VERY HAPPY DIWALI!

Well, I tried to stay away from blogging as there is always a poor response, but I am going to continue it for my personal happiness and a few of those friends who always come and are disappointed....

I am having a vacation for 30 days from today and most important, i have a broadband connection now, so i will be posting one comic every alternative day or so, and i am also going to post a lot of a marathi comics for my marathi friends and hindi too for hindi friends and for the international, of course english!


Well, just for your information guys, this is a screen shot of the download data from Mediafire.

37 downloads, one comment.... come on friends, you can find time for downloads, not for a hi! ?

anyway, I will continue as i have already said, so no hard feelings!








5 comments:

vk said...

Thank You

Anonymous said...

it fantastic, thankyou for all the efforts you have taken.

Sudhir said...

thanks a lot for your efforts

Anonymous said...

Thanks a million , i have some scans of astreix n tintin , if u need it do let me know

vikas.su@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks a million , i have some scans of astreix n tintin , if u need it do let me know

vikas.su@gmail.com