Monday, January 5, 2009

Indrajal # 358 The Desert Smugglers


A Happy New Year post, My first in 2009!
Another reason for me to rejoice: 25,000+ Hits crossed!
from Jan 07 to November, the hits were 20,000 and just in less
than 2 months, 25,000 crossed!
looks like people have started loving this place......

Btw, I just checked my blog records, I will be celebrating 1st Anniversary of my Blog on12th of January, 2009!


One year passed and I just did'nt notice!
I got the recall memories of all these Indrajals around 2 years back and started blogging a year ago...really, these days pass so fast like railway stations!!

I lost my childhood 25 years ago and found it 2 years ago...
now, no one can take it away from me...nor from you all.
Hey guys, just imagine, you all are oldies, visiting this "well of youth"
and as soon as you have a dip, you are a child once more....
.just close your eyes and try to imagine what i said, you will believe it!
tell me what you felt!!

Download The desert Smugglers: http://www.mediafire.com/?ymiwdlhzjkw

9 comments:

The Comic Project said...

1 year is a great milestone. Looking forward to something special on 12/Jan

Indrajal Comics Treasures said...

Dear TCP, Yes, I will be posting a "anniversary special"....Thanks buddy!

Unknown said...

Yes, you said it, I just happened to rediscover my childhood though I may not be active as you and all others and it really is from the last year that I am finding great treasures. May be I should also think of a Blog Now. :-)

Indrajal Comics Treasures said...

Dear Phuktya, hm..why did u select such a name? looks like u got all the treasures "Phukat" ? haha...just joking yaar, I know, how much u have to spend to get one Indrajal.....don't think, go ahead and blog it!

adibud34 said...

Dear Sameer, thank you so much for this Bahadur. BTW - I was wondering, do you have that Mandrake that had a cover of a witch in a cage. I forget what it was called, but I think TCP had posted a hindi version of it last year! Could you please post that one, if you could, sometime in the near future - that would be lovely! :) Well, I hope 2009 is a fab year for all of us!

Indrajal Comics Treasures said...

Dear Adibud,I will post it as my next one...specially on ur demand!
I will give u the details today eve....Thanx!

Colonel Worobu said...

Wish you an advanced 'Happy Anniversary' my friend!

TPH said...

Thanks Sameer.

The Comic Project said...

@Sameer: 1 day to go :-)
Btw - A contributor at TCP - VenKIT - has offered to scan his collection so that it can be posted by not just at TCP. If you are interested, please contact him at svjathi@hotmail.com